2022 Chevy Equinox MPG
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient new Chevrolet vehicle for your daily Ocean City drives, the latest Chevy Equinox is a great option. Does a Chevy Equinox get good gas mileage? We here at Bennett Chevrolet certainly think so. The 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg reaches up to 26 mpg City/31 mpg Highway on the entry-level configuration. However, you’ll want to continue reading to discover which Chevy Equinox gets the best gas mileage! Then, visit our Egg Harbor Township dealership to schedule a test drive of your preferred model!
Which Chevy Equinox Gets the Best Gas Mileage?
You’ll find that the 2022 Chevy Equinox only offers one engine option: a fuel-efficient 1.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder. However, you can choose between an all-wheel drive or front-wheel drivetrain for your Mays Landing commuter. So, does a Chevy Equinox have good gas mileage on both configurations? Take a look at the fuel economy ratings and decide for yourself:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Specs
As you can see, the 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage specs are impressive and guaranteed to save you time and money at Woodbine gas stations. However, the Turbo-powered engine provides you with strong performance specs in and of itself:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Engine Specs
- 1,500 Pound Maximum Towing Capacity
- 203 lb-ft of Torque
- 170 hp
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel-Saving Features
If you thought the 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg ratings, impressive towing capabilities, and ferocious engine specs were all there was to this compact SUV, think again. You can also take advantage of the following fuel-optimizing features to save every drop of gas during your Atlantic City travels:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Did you know that when one or more of your tires has too much or too little air, it can affect your fuel economy? The Equinox is standard-equipped with a TPMS that will tell you when your tire pressure is off, so you can rest assured you’re always traveling with a good grip on the road and without needlessly wasting fuel.
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal, under certain conditions, the Equinox engine will shut off to save fuel. When you remove your foot from the brake, the engine automatically and instantaneously restarts. You’d be surprised by how much gas can be saved at long traffic lights with this standard feature! If you ever wish to turn off Automatic Stop/Start, it can be done by pressing the designated disable switch; at the beginning of the next ignition cycle, it’ll automatically turn on again.
Take Advantage of the 2022 Chevy Equinox’s Gas Mileage Today!
If you’re ready to experience unparalleled fuel efficiency and engine power, then don’t wait for a second longer! Reach out to us at Bennett Chevrolet to arrange a test drive of the 2022 Chevy Equinox today! Our team members won’t rest until you find a model that best fits your lifestyle, budget, and driving habits.
More from Bennett Chevrolet
Do you know what we like the best about the new Equinox? The beautiful and feature-packed interior. The 2023 Chevy Equinox dimensions are incredibly roomy and the seats are exceptionally comfortable. The 2023 Chevy Equinox seating capacity can accommodate five passengers, who will all have plenty of room to stretch out. In other words, driving…
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient new Chevrolet vehicle for your daily Ocean City drives, the latest Chevy Equinox is a great option. Does a Chevy Equinox get good gas mileage? We here at Bennett Chevrolet certainly think so. The 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg reaches up to 26 mpg City/31 mpg Highway on the entry-level configuration. However,…
Shopping for a 3-row Chevrolet vehicle that offers seating for up to eight and plenty of cargo space? You should seriously consider the Chevy Traverse! The latest Chevrolet Traverse interior offers spacious dimensions and a vast array of convenience, comfort, and infotainment features. Learn more about the 2023 Chevy Traverse interior colors, cargo space, and…